We love you Moms ♥

mother and child, breastfeeding image inspired by maternity life and love
ink on paper
I remember precisely the day when I was drawing and painting this one.
It was a sunny day in Costa Rica. 
I was living in a small house close on the beach. 
I had just a small table, three chairs and two rooms there. 
Well, apparently it was enough to create something good.
No internet and no signal but of course I had my paper and my brushes with me. 
When I first started to paint this I had no idea this could be my most liked and pinned illustration.
I posted it on tumblr when I was at the LAX airport, waiting my flight to New York. I was going back to Italy for a couple of months to see my parents and I wasn't happy at all. 
But in a couple of hours I realised people were reacting very well to my post.
It was unusual for me, cause I dont' spend that much time on Tumblr so I don't have many followers there.
Today I have almost reached 1000 likes and reshares. I know it is not much for popular posts but for me... it's a lot. And I'm grateful.
And people are loving it on Pinterest too...so I'm very happy about it!

Maternity on Pinterest on Fashion illustration board 

Find this picture on Instagram and follow me there, I'm waiting for you!
imagine from my instagram profile @Balgrittella
Tyoerwriting Art
If you like this illustration you'll probably be glad to know I printed it pretty much everywhere.
Redbubble shop named Balgrittella
More amazing items HERE

Thank you again for supporting my work!
If you want to read more about my life in Costa Rica and see some pics this post is perfect for you.

xoxo
Aurora

Commenti

Post più popolari