Yes, I am a Pole Dancer

Pole Dance Mugs for sale
Hi guys, it's been a while since my last post here right?
Nowadays I am much more active on Instagram @auroraillustrator if you want to follow me there. I'm posting about my work, my online shop and my travels.
Currently I'm back in Costa Rica so if you are curious about the Jungle Life, 
you'll love my stories there.
 
While living here I'm customizing a few new products for my fellow Pole Dancers.
Here you can see the new limited edition Mugs and Tank Tops with my illustration: 
"Yes, I am a Pole Dancer".

Pole Dance Tank top
These are great gift ideas for your Poler friends and your Pole teacher.
The tank top is perfect for layering or wearing on its own, great for dance class or the gym.

In the shop you can also find beautiful prints and huge posters with this illustration and many more.
Be curious, come in, we are open!

Commenti

Post più popolari