A little taste of life, nature and art in Costa Rica

nature and art in Costa Rica
Mashrooms, art and sand - from Cabuya to Santa Teresa
I don't have much words to describe how beautiful it is to stay here in this magical place.
I guess some pictures can tell you better about all the little things that make me happy.
home sweet home painting
Painting on wood 

lollipop illustration and nature
My illustration, flowers cocktail and butterflies
I wanted to share this with all of you
Most of all I want to share my new work in progress:

illustration in progress on wood
drawing on wood
If you want to see more pictures you can follow my Instagram profile
I'm not posting that much cause it's a shame to spend so much time in front of a mac book while I'm here.
Plus the internet connection is not the best one, but good enough to work!
I hope you enjoy the pictures.
If you are into beauty illustration here is a post you might like: Beauty Illustrations Week - #Kailijumei

Have a nice weekend
be happy, have fun
Pura Vida

Aurora

Commenti

Post più popolari